JC Enzyme Face Polish
Giving your skin a radiant glow, the JC Enzyme Face Polish is the perfect exfoliator to get rid of dead skin and reveal a fresher complexion.
- Exfoliates skin without causing irritation or dryness
- Gently gets rid of dead skin to reveal a fresh and glowing complexion
- Self-activating to prevent scratching of the skin's surface
- Infused with anti-inflammatory properties and skin repairing capabilities
- Maintains and supports collagen, elastin and plumpness
- Gently massage into skin for up to five minutes with or without water to activate enzymes.
- When dead skin cells start to accumulate, rinse off with warm water.
- For external use only.
- Cleanse face thoroughly with JC Facial Cleanser getting right of all make up, dirt, and oils to allow enzyme polish to penetrate deep.
- Rinse and dry face.
- Open jar and apply a quarter size amount of product to entire face.
- Wear enzyme mask for at least 20 minutes and no longer than 1 hour.
- Remove polish gently by making circle motions.
- You will notice the polish start to ball up on your face 0 this is all the dead skin cells being removed.
- Rinse with cold water and apply your JC Moisturizer.Keep away from eyes and mucosa
- If contact occurs rinse well with water.
- Keep our of reach of children
- Cannav. Sativa Seed Oil - derived from its seeds can be used topically as a skin calmative for those blemish-prone, dry or irritated skin.
- Papain - has potent skin lightening properties that provide an exfoliating action.
- Water (Aqua)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Éxtract
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Sodium Hydroxide